|Address||12, Heolleung-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul, Korea||Website||www.kia.com/worldwide|
|Manufacture and sales of automobiles|
- Combining love of life and passion for cars
- Kia Motors Corporation is getting closer to its global customers through dynamic
growth. With changes and innovation and creative thinking and actions,
We will lead an automobile culture that breathes a fun energy into your life.
- ‘A Different Beat’ in the
global automobile industry
- Established in 1944, Kia Motors Corporation has made steady progress to become one of Korea’s major automakers. The company established its first overseas offices in the US and Japan in the 1990s and subsequently has evolved into a global automobile manufacturer that sells over 3 million vehicles per year in 185 countries through 24 sales offices and around 6,000 dealers. With the completion in 2016 of the Mexico plant designed to have an annual production capacity of 300,000 vehicles.
- Design power blending
aesthetics with individuality
- Kia has established a lineup of green models such as hybrid cars as well as elec-tric vehicles that will lead the low-carbon era, thus widening customers’ range of choices and meeting market expectations. The company is guided by the belief that the diverse tastes and preferences of global customers in different markets cannot be satisfied with uniform products and designs.
- Ever-growing potential
leading to customer
- Kia Motors has solidified its position as a world leading automaker with global sales of 3.02 million units in 2016, and has also been selected as one of the Top 100 Brands in the world for the fifth straight year with brand value estimated at 6.3 billion dollars, a 12 percent increase over the previous year. Through this virtuous cycle of customer satisfaction, Kia Motors is building a solid foundation for further growth.