|Address||3, Uisadang-daero, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea||Website||ir.hyundaicapital.com|
|Auto financing, personal loans, mortgage loans, financing for the self-employed|
- Global financial services and solutions
that make dreams come true
- Hyundai Capital is positioning itself as Korea’s leading auto financier and the company has also obtained
high investment-grade ratings from prestigious international rating agencies such as Moody’s,
S&P, JCR, and RAM Ratings, and successfully sold its bonds in the global market.
- The undisputed leader in consumer financing with innovative vision
- Hyundai Capital, Korea’ s largest consumer finance company, began as Hyundai Auto Finance Co., Ltd. in 1993, and was the first in the country to start the installment financing business. The company takes the largest share of the auto financing market and has obtained lines of credit from the world’ s leading financial institutions. Consequently, Hyundai Capital has been highly recognized for its potential for growth both at home and abroad, and consolidated its position as a top player in Korea’ s consumer financing market.
- Outstanding performance and stability from systematic financing knowhow
- Hyundai Capital has achieved superior business performance based on the highest level of financial soundness, and has been praised for its excellent risk management system. Hyundai Capital has applied methodical risk management based on a well-diversified funding ortfolio centered on long-term funding, effective asset liability management (ALM), multi-fold safety devices to minimize risk, and fair sales activities. Hyundai Capital has played a critical role as a market leader.
- Going global and beyond boundaries
- Growing into a leading global finance company, Hyundai Capital is now active in nine countries and is making an especially strong foray into Europe with the establishment of Hyundai Capital Bank Europe in Germany in 2016. Further overseas expansion is also planned, including the opening of finance companies in Brazil and India. The company is now focusing on establishing a global management system in line with its status as a ‘Global One Company’.