|Address||3, Uisadang-daero, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea||Website||ir.hyundaicard.com|
|Credit card services|
- A simpler way of enjoying your credit card
- Hyundai Card has simplified the various complex product structures and focused the benefits for customers
on the mileage points and 'cash back' services, making credit-card usage simpler to enjoy. This shift is
already welcomed by many customers. Hyundai Card has established a firm place of its own with positive
recognition from customers, as its customer satisfaction is the highest in various surveys and it has been
selected by customers as the card company that they would most likely recommend to others.
- Innovative standard-setting institution that changed the finance paradigm
- Since its establishment in 2001, Hyundai Card’ s market presence has grown rapidly thanks to the release of its Alphabet Cards, which cater to customers’ diverse lifestyle needs. Hyundai Card also successfully established Korea’ s first VVIP cards– the Black, the Purple, and the Red – setting new trends through differentiation and diversification. After creating a complete brand portfolio of cards based on the alphabet, numbers, and three different colors, the company opened up ‘Chapter 2’ of its business with a simplified range of products.
- Succeeding in both innovative marketing and reliable management
- Hyundai Card’ s cultural branding has not only enriched the local music scene with events such as the Super Concert, it has evolved to the establishment of special places like the Design Library, Travel Library and Music Library. Recently, the company opened Vinyl & Plastic, where visitors can enjoy listening to LPs, and the experimental exhibition space Storage as points of contact with the public. While Hyundai Card has been acknowledged for its innovative marketing strategies, it places no less importance on management that is faithful to the basics.
- Moving beyond finance to digital leadership
- Shifting its frame of thinking to fit the digital era, Hyundai Card is exploring new services and business opportunities. While strengthening its existing businesses it has introduced digital services that are practical and convenient, including the lock and limit service on the Digital Hyundai Card, virtual card numbers, and PayShot. In addition, the company has set up the Traffic Monitoring Center to track and control the flow of 75 million online transactions and is the first Korean finance company to open an office in Silicon Valley.
- Global partnership and cultural marketing
- Hyundai Card has achieved both qualitative and quantitative growth, attributed to its distinctive business model, creative marketing strategies, innovative corporate culture, and, no less importantly, its strong global partnerships. Through its strategic alliance with GE Consumer Finance in 2005, Hyundai Card adopted advanced financing techniques. By creating a partnership with the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) in New York, the company has brought a new dimension to cultural marketing. Its unmatched cultural marketing events, such as the Super Match and Super Concert, in which world-class sports stars and artists are invited to perform, as well as the Super Talk, Culture Project, and the Design Library or the Travel Library, have served as another important driving force behind the company’s growth.