|Address||533, Cheonsuman-ro, Buseok-myeon, Seosan-si,
|Agriculture and livestock production, processing,
- We provide nature’s experience, and plant the
value of challenges into hearts
- The Hyundai Seosan Plantation maintains the will of the late honorary CEO Jung Joo
Young and cultivates rice on the Seosan reclaimed lands, breeds the descendants of
Tongil(unification) cattle that had initiated trade between North and South, and has
established itself as a place of education that propagates Hyundai Motor Company’s
core values to the group and affiliates’ executives.
- Seosan reclaimed lands fulfill
the value of dreams
- We succeeded and developed Hyundai Motor Company’s founding spirit of extending the country, food security, and political cooperation between North and South. We have developed and managed the Seosan reclaimed lands, produced environmentally friendly rice, cultivated substitute crops, produced the best quality Hwasik Korea cattle in Korea, and are putting scientific farming into action.
- Developing safe and high
quality agricultural products
- We have secured a production, manufacturing, and distribution system connecting the farm to the table. We have founded a quality management system that is HACCP certified, and we are doing our best to produce and distribute excellent foods. We are also working to research environmentally friendly cultivation for a healthier future, and are developing and expanding environmentally friendly and functional agricultural production.
- Education on the future of
our country’s agriculture
and livestock industry
- We will continue to change and innovate in order to provide high quality education that considers our country’s agriculture and livestock industry in the FTA generation. We will push for green, low-carbon growth through the production of new renewable energy and carbon emission certificates.