|Address||17, Guncheong 2-gil, Taean-eup, Taean-gun,
|Taean Enterprise City Real Estate Development Project|
- Hyundai City Corporation ‘La Tierra’ development
project for city of people
- Hyundai City Corporation is implementing ‘La Tierra Development Program’ in Taean
Corporate City. As the contractor, we have prepared the land site, installed required
facilities and managed processes spanning city planning, facility construction and
operation of property, dissipation and operation.
- New Tourism City built on
Seosan Plantation Site
- In 1979, Seosan Plantation became the first privately funded plantation program supported by the government and was cultivated for rice production from 1986. It also contributed to achieving our breakthrough visit to North Korea with the Korean Cow Program in 1998. Now, this city is again being initiated to build up Taean Tourism and Leisure Corporate City, which has been smoothly and gradually proceeding under the name La Tierra, the city of dreams that has planned for 10 years.
- The city of life, success,
passion and harmony
- La Tierra will become an international Tourism and Leisure City at a total project cost of 9 trillion and 15.6 billion KRW invested in a land site of 14,644,000㎡. Commenced in 2007, the project is proceeding with the support of the Korean government, Taean City and investor’s home and abroad.
- La Tierra is a place with land
and water, work and rest,
life and dreams
- A Self-sustaining Tourism and Leisure City, La Tierra will be established from 2007 to
2020 by phase, to be a place in which tourism, leisure, rest and work and life are
integrated. Once completed, La Tierra will be reborn as a Best Tourism and Leisure
City featuring 6,000 houses/15,000 people and visited by 7.7 million tourists annually.