|Address||57, Yeouinaru-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea||Website||www.hyundailife.com|
- A new start based on customer products and services
- Hyundai Life has three management policies: ‘Back to Basics’, ‘Transparency’,
and ‘Creative Challenge’, Through these, we present various insurance products that
customers can approach more easily.
- A matched financial
insurance service that
creates the value of life
- Hyundai Life was launched in 2012 as one of the Hyundai Motor Group. It introduced Hyundai Life ZERO in February 2012, challenging the existing insurance products which were complicated. It soon received great response from the public. In 2016, Hyundai Life is set to offering consumer-centric product portfolio for more customized insurance financing service, coming up with the new type of options so that the consumers could easily select the insurance product.
- Easier, closer. The new
paradigm for insurance
- Hyundai Life easily organized the existing complicated insurance into more of the consumer-perspective benefit based – “me”, “family” and “old age”. Hyundai Life ZERO is an easier and simpler product concentrated on “my” health and security. In addition, Hyundai Life has strengthened the portfolio lineup to satisfy the consumers’ needs through the life insurance and regular insurance for the family’s security and diverse life insurance benefits, as well as the pension insurance that guarantees one’s old age life.
- No. 1 growing and innovative
- Launched in 2012, Hyundai Life set out to change the existing complicated business of insurance. Despite a general downturn in the insurance industry, the company has grown two-fold over the past five years in terms of gross premiums and number of policies thanks to diversification of sales channels and increased product competitiveness. Hyundai Life is reinforcing its portfolio with products such as Hyundai Life Zero, which offers a simplified structure and coverage in core areas, as well as Hyundai Life Max.