|Address||Mtek IT Tower, 344, Pangyo-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea||Website||www.hyundai-autron.com/eng|
|R&D, manufacture, sale and service of automotive semiconductors and electronic control systems|
- Building the future of cars with
high tech automobile parts
- Hyundai AUTRON develops non-memory semiconductors and electronic control systems
for cars to achieve delicate driving control. We increase customer satisfaction through
our specialized quality management system for all software, semiconductors
and controllers, and by securing quality and cost competitiveness.
- Specialist in automotive electronic control systems R&D
- Hyundai AUTRON originated from the electronic control technology and innovation TFT among key automobiles firms and parts manufacturing firms within HMG in 2011. Incorporated with expert researchers from HMG affiliates in 2012, Hyundai AUTRON was inaugurated. We are committed to becoming a global leader car in electronic control.
- The best technologies
for the best cars
- Under the vision of ‘No.1 Automotive Electronics Technology for No.1 Car’ Hyundai AUTRON seeks to play a role in the development of the auto industry. With proprietary technology, the company has developed powertrain control units, transmission control units, and eco-friendly control units which can be found in the Avante, G90, IONIQ and other models, and is now taking the lead in localization of semiconductor technology. Indeed, Hyundai AUTRON is committed to develop the best electronic control technologies for the best cars.
- Becoming a global leader in automotive electronic control
- In 2013, the first Hyundai AUTRON technology showcase was held to promote the company’s unrivaled technological competency. In 2015, it won the Most Outstanding Award in recognition of its development of proprietary semiconductor technology for the first time in Korea. Through continued efforts to reinforce competencies, Hyundai AUTRON aims to localize electronic control systems and further expand into the global market to become a global leader in the field of automotive electronic control.