|Address||174, Yeongcheon-ro, Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea||Website||www.hyundai-dymos.com/en|
|Manufacture of automotive parts for cars and heavy-duty vehicles, special projects||Company
- Powertrain and seat manufacturer
providing safety and comfort
- Hyundai DYMOS is a world class specialized firm in transmissions, axles, seats and other
core automobile components. We produce manual transmissions for various types of
cars, ranging from cars to SUVs and 25.5 ton commercial models, as well as axles for
luxury cars, SUVs, and commercial vehicles, and are expanding our special business in
driving units for express railway vehicles and subway trains.
- Advancing core automotive technology
- Founded in 1994, it acquired the transmission business of Hyundai Precision Industry Co., Ltd in 1997, and merged with Korea Spicer in 2002 on the road to becoming a powertrain specialist. In 2004, the company then expanded business into the auto seat area, acquiring Hyundai Automotive Ltd. (the current Hyundai MSEAT). Hyundai DYMOS is now gradually expanding its global supply network through its three domestic plants and 15 plants in eight countries such as China, India, Brazil, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Mexico, and the United States.
- Auto parts with technology and sensibility
- Hyundai DYMOS’s major business areas are powertrains and seats. In the powertrain field, it has a product lineup for all vehicle grades including cutting edge double-clutch transmissions (DCT), manual transmissions and axles for passenger and commercial vehicles as well as four-wheel drive systems. The high-end seat for the Genesis EQ900 model is the quintessence of the company’ s technological expertise, the outcome of collaborative research in all aspects from materials and structure to function and design.
- Vision of becoming a top 30
global auto company by 2020
- Hyundai DYMOS, having recently completed three plants in China, has grown into a global auto parts maker with the capacity to produce some 7.91 million powertrain units and seats annually. In recognition of its export efforts, Hyundai DYMOS received the One-billion Dollar Export Tower Award in 2016 and for the second consecutive year was selected as an outstanding company in the field of mutual growth for its cooperation with partners to achieve sustainable growth.