|Address||958, Chungui-ro, Jigok-myeon, Seosan-si, Chungcheongnam-do, Korea||Website||www.powertech.co.kr/en|
|Manufacture of automotive parts|
- Korea’s first powertrain manufacturer on its road to
- Transmission is the core part that completes the performance of cars. Transmissions
made by Hyundai POWERTECH comply with all requirements in terms of quality, fuel
efficiency and durability, and are recognized for their quality. We supply to Hyundai and
Kia Motors and global automobile firms, and are expanding our market globally.
- Expand to global market
with quality and technology
- Launched in 2001 as Korea’s first dedicated auto transmission manufacturer, Hyundai POWERTECH is now fully equipped with a lineup ranging from small to large transmissions, through steady R&D and quality innovation. We produce powertrains in our production base in Korea, USA and China that increase the performance of cars. Our market expansion is supported by our stable supply chain.
- Advanced powertrain technologies upgrading the
performance of automobiles
- The company is responding to increasingly diverse consumer needs with a range of products including an eight-speed automatic transmission (A/T) for rear-wheel drive vehicles, a six-speed A/T for front-wheel drive vehicles, and a highly economic continuously variable transmission which greatly enhances fuel efficiency. Continuing its focused investments in the development of high-performance, high-efficiency and eco-friendly powertrains.
- Expanding global markets
with technological prowess
and faultless quality
- Hyundai POWERTECH is now taking on the global market. Ranking 54th among global auto parts manufacturers in 2015, the company is moving to increase its presence in the global auto parts market with the start of operation of the Mexico plant in 2016. The plant has an annual production capacity of 300,000 automatic transmission units.