Hyundai Motor Company Chung Mong-Koo Foundation
Hyundai Motor Company Chung Mong-Koo Foundation was established to reflect the wish and desire of Hyundai Motor Group’s
chairman Mong-Koo Chung to pursue and promote human happiness and the development of society.
The foundation practices Chairman Chung’s social contribution philosophy with regard to the fostering of future talent,
supporting socially alienated groups, promoting culture and art, and other such areas.
Over the past decade (as at the end of 2017), the Hyundai Motors Chung Mong-Koo Foundation invested KRW 138.9 billion
in corporate social responsibility initiatives, directly or indirectly reaching the lives of 540,000 people.
Fields of Activities
Future Talent Nurturing
- Human resource development·Narasarang scholarship support
- Creativity and character-building education for elementary school students in rural villages
- Club activity support for middle/high school students
- Teacher training and forums
Alienated Group Support
- Domestic/Overseas Medical Support
- Settlement support for multicultural families and
North Korean refugees
- Independence-building for children requiring protection
- Young social enterprise entrepreneurs development
Culture and Art Promotion
- Culture and art sharing
- Talented artist development
- Daily culture and art promotion