|Address||3, Uisadang-daero, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea||Website||about.hyundaicapital.com|
|Auto financing, personal loans, mortgage loans, financing for the self-employed|
- Global financial services and solutions
that make dreams come true
- Hyundai Capital is positioning itself as Korea’s leading auto financier and the company has also obtained
high investment grade ratings from prestigious international rating agencies such as Moody’s,
S&P, JCR, and RAM Ratings, and successfully sold its bonds in the global market.
- The undisputed leader in consumer financing with innovative vision
- Hyundai Capital, Korea’s largest
consumer finance company, was
founded in 1993 and was the first in the
country to start the installment
financing business. The company takes
the largest share of the auto financing market and has obtained lines of credit
from the world’s leading financial institutions. Consequently, Hyundai
Capital has been highly recognized
for its potential for growth both at
home and abroad, and consolidated its position as a top player in Korea’s consumer financing market. In addition,
the company has adopted advanced financing techniques through the
strategic alliance formed in 2004
between Hyundai Motor Group and GE
Capital, one of the world’s largest
providers of finance services. Growing
into a leading global finance company, Hyundai Capital is now active in nine countries and is making an especially
strong foray into Europe with the establishment of Hyundai Capital Bank Europe in Germany in 2016. Further overseas expansion is planned for 2018, including the opening of finance
companies in Brazil and India.
- Outstanding performance
and stability from systematic financing knowhow
- Hyundai Capital has achieved superior business performance based on the
highest level of financial soundness,
and has been praised for its excellent
risk management system that exceeds
the banking sector and has achieved
stable earnings by minimizing liquidity
risk through scientific asset liability
management. The company has
maintained its delinquency rate at the industry’s lowest level by operating the industry’s largest antifraud team,
a system adopted from GE Capital.
In addition, by strengthening capital adequacy, the company has been able to keep its reserve ratio considerably
higher than what is required by the
Financial Supervisory Service.
As a result, Hyundai Capital has earned
high investment grade ratings from prestigious international rating agencies such as Moody’s, S&P, JCR and
RAM Ratings, successfully issuing bonds
in the global market and opening
up new horizons for Korean finance.
- Steady growth of the
AI-based used car market
- Hyundai Capital has also been working hard to provide customer services that bring happiness and satisfaction. In 2018 it signed an MOU with the Korea Transportation Safety Authority and Seoul National University (SNU) to develop a used car market price model. According to the agreement, Hyundai Capital’s Big Data and related infrastructure regarding automobiles will be combined with SNU’s artificial intelligence (AI) technology to provide customers with transparent and fair information within the used car market that was not previously available, ensuring a more sound market environment.