|Address||13th-15th Floor, Meritz Tower, 331,
Jungang-daero, Dong-gu, Busan, Republic of Korea
|Ship Management, Crew Management, Newbuilding Supervision, Engineering/Retrofit, Ship Inspection/Survey, Sales Agent|
- Your Global Ocean Partner
- G-Marine Service succeeded the shipping management business
formerly controlled by the Korea Shipping Corporation, Korea’s first public corporation.
Now, with more than 70 years of know-how and tradition,
G-Marine Service plans to take another significant leap forward as the signature ship management corporation all over the world.
By doing so, G-Marine Service will do its absolute best to fulfill its vision and become ‘Your Global Ocean Partner.’
- Carrying on
Korea’s shipping history
- G-Marine Service can trace its history back to 1949 when our country’s first public corporation, the Korea Shipping Corporation, was born. Based on more than 70 years of industry know-how, G-Marine Service has led the way as the premier vessel management corporation in Korea. With the acquisition of G-Marine Service by Hyundai Glovis last year, the company is looking forward to another significant leap ahead.
- G-Marine Service,
a collective of expert
professionals for vessels
- G-Marine Service offers a wide range of services from ship management where experts check the vessel’s seaworthiness and sailing ability to new building supervision where experts supervise whether the shipyard is building the ship correctly, crew training
where crew members are trained under
a well-prepared system, and engineering where experts infuse and apply cutting-edge technology. To date, G-Marine Service has stood at the forefront of our country as a ship management corporation in the traditional sense. From now on, however, it will focus
on pioneering new business ventures and transforming itself into an industry-leading service provider.
- 2018, the year to finish
preparations for the
voyage and weigh anchor.
- As a subsidiary of Hyundai Glovis specializing in ship management and maritime technology, G-Marine Service’s policy moving forward is to establish even safer sailing systems. By improving profitability, G-Marine Service plans to double its competitiveness, achieve its business objectives, and secure internal stability through innovation in management. Ultimately, G-Marine Service will create the foundation that will help diversify its businesses and allow it to expand overseas using the company’s competitive edge in maritime technology. By doing so, it will make 2018 into the ‘First Year of the Great Leap.’ With ‘safety first’ as its foundational value,
G-Marine Service will become an expert corporation in the shipping industry trusted by clients from all over the world.
G-Marine Service’s CI is inspired by the ‘Albatross,’ a bird that glides across the oceans. It represents the image of a corporation that acts on the global stage. We look forward to your continued interest and support in G-Marine Service’s voyage moving forward.