|Address||537, Minsokhaean-ro, Pyoseon-myeon, Seogwipo-si,
|Hospitality business, condominium unit lease, golf course
- We provide a comfortable place in nature,
where dignity and rest coexist
- Haevichi Hotel & Resort is Jeju’s first 6-star hotel that provides a golf course, as well as
Jeju’s largest banquet hall, and is a resort complex suited for MICE and relaxation. We
have made ‘the customer’s experience and environment’ our most important value to
be a recreational facility that provides the best service and environment.
- A fantastic, high-end treat
- Haevichi started with a country club business in 1999 on a plot of land covering about 1.6k㎡ in Jeju Island. It opened Haevichi resort in 2003, Rolling hills hotel in 2005 (in Hwaseong, Gyeonggi-do), and finally Haevichi hotel in 2007. All through these years, Haevichi has provided a comfortable place to rest for guests who seek peace away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
- The comfort of nature and exquisite service
- As a service provider, Haevichi hotel & resort’s most important values are providing customers with high-class service and an environment-friendly atmosphere. Haevichi hotel & resort has an indoor garden to facilitate natural air conditioning, and its glass skylight on the ceiling enables natural lighting, thereby reducing energy consumption. Rolling hills hotel, which was awarded the Special Prize at the Korea Landscape Architecture Awards, is also noted for its environmental design, bringing nature into the hotel to create space for healthy relaxation.
- Utmost customer satisfaction
- Haevichi hotel & resort has been rated as the best resort by the Korean Standard Service QualityIndex (KSSQI) for six years in a row from 2009to 2014, and in 2015 won the grand prize in the Jeju Tourism Awards. Based on its superior service and customer-oriented management, Haevichi is on its way to become regarded as a premier vacation destination by global travelers.