|Address||958, Chungui-ro, Jigok-myeon, Seosan-si, Chungcheongnam-do, Korea||Website||www.hyundai-transys.com|
|Powertrains and seats, heavy-duty vehicles|
- Powertrain and seat manufacturer
providing safety and comfort
- Hyundai TRANSYS is an automotive parts company that produces critical automobile parts, including transmissions, axles, and seats.
It is the only company in the world specializing in transmissions - it produces all types of automatic transmissions, manual transmissions, dual
clutch transmissions (DCT), and continuously variable transmissions. Apart from transmissions, Hyundai TRANSYS also develops and produces top
quality seats (for Genesis, Grandeur, Sonata, etc. models).
- Center of future automobile technology
- Established in 1994, Hyundai TRANSYS acquired the rights to Hyundai Precision Industry’s transmission business in 1997. In 2002, it acquired Korea Precision Industry, and in 2004, the company acquired Hyundai Automotive. Hyundai TRANSYS also opened a subsidiary in Beijing, China, the same year, diversifying its businesses into the automotive seats sector. Later on, in 2007, Hyundai TRANSYS established its own research base by opening the Hwaseong Powertrain R&D Center and Dongtan Seat R&D Center. More recently, the company has been increasing its overseas suppliers network with 25 branches in eight counties - China, India, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Brazil, Mexico, USA, etc. - in addition to its domestic network.
- Auto parts with technology and sensibility
- In the powertrain sector, Hyundai TRANSYS is responding to increasingly diverse customer needs with automatic transmissions, manual transmissions, continuously variable transmissions, double clutch transmissions (DCT), and axles. In the automotive seats sector, the company is competing against top companies from around the world. Hyundai TRANSYS will continue to strengthen its R&D capabilities to not only ensure the safety of its consumers, but to also satisfy their emotional needs.
- 2022 sales target of KRW 12 trillion
Lead the future automotive parts market
- With production bases all over the globe, Hyundai TRANSYS has grown into a global parts company capable of producing approximately 6.32 million transmissions and 4.3 million seats per year. Today, the company works systematically with 15 overseas subsidiaries, four overseas branch offices, two domestic R&D centers (powertrains, seats), and four domestic factories to remain involved in all facets of its businesses from research to prototype development, testing, development, production, and sales.
In 2019, Hyundai TRANSYS will look to lead the future automotive parts market alongside its partner companies Hyundai Dymos and Hyundai Powertech.