|Address||105, Sindang 1-ro, Seongyeon-myeon, Seosan-si, Chungcheongnam-do, Korea||Website||http://www.hyundai-transys.com/en/main/main.do|
|Powertrains and seats, heavy-duty vehicles|
- Powertrain and seat manufacturer
providing safety and comfort
- Hyundai TRANSYS is an automotive parts company that produces critical automobile parts, including transmissions, axles, and seats.
It is the only company in the world specializing in transmissions - it produces all types of automatic transmissions, manual transmissions, dual
clutch transmissions (DCT), and continuously variable transmissions. Apart from transmissions, Hyundai TRANSYS also develops and produces top
quality seats (for Genesis, Grandeur, Sonata, etc. models).
- Center of future automobile technology
- Established in 1994, Hyundai TRANSYS acquired the rights to Hyundai Precision Industry’s transmission business in 1997. In 2002, it acquired Korea Precision Industry, and in 2004, the company acquired Hyundai Automotive. Hyundai TRANSYS also opened a subsidiary in Beijing, China, the same year, diversifying its businesses into the automotive seats sector. Later on, in 2007, Hyundai TRANSYS established its own research base by opening the Hwaseong Powertrain R&D Center and Dongtan Seat R&D Center. More recently, the company has been increasing its overseas suppliers network with 25 branches in eight counties - China, India, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Brazil, Mexico, USA, etc. - in addition to its domestic network.
- Auto parts with technology and sensibility
- Hyundai Transys is an automotive parts company specializing in powertrains and seats. It offers a wide spectrum of transmissions, from automatic transmissions to manual transmissions, continuously variable transmissions, and double-clutch transmissions, to cater to the diversifying needs of customers. It provides electrified powertrain solutions (electric vehicle drive system, hybrid transmissions, and decelerators) to be installed in eco-friendly vehicles, as well as high-quality, aesthetically pleasing seats designed to ensure the safety and comfort of passengers. It is developing seats for autonomous vehicles equipped with diverse adjustment mechanisms and functions for maximizing comfort.
- 2022 sales target of KRW 12 trillion
Lead the future automotive parts market
- With production bases all over the globe, Hyundai TRANSYS has grown into a global parts company capable of producing approximately 6.32 million transmissions and 4.3 million seats per year. Today, the company works systematically with 15 overseas subsidiaries, four overseas branch offices, two domestic R&D centers (powertrains, seats), and four domestic factories to remain involved in all facets of its businesses from research to prototype development, testing, development, production, and sales.
In 2019, Hyundai TRANSYS will look to lead the future automotive parts market alongside its partner companies Hyundai Dymos and Hyundai Powertech.