|Address||203, Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea||Website||en.mobis.co.kr|
|Automotive parts & manufacturing, module assembly,
aftermarket parts and accessories
- We are a leader in new technology that connects
people with cars
- Hyundai MOBIS is the largest automobile components firm in Korea, and is spearheading
change in the automobile business by securing competitive edges in new technology and
materials. We are building technology for a safe and convenient car culture with the
happiness of our customers in mind.
- Best technologies promising convenience and safety
- Hyundai MOBIS has been supplying auto manufacturers with the three major modules needed in cars– the chassis, cockpit module and front-end module – taking the leading role in modularization. It possesses and manages some 241,000 parts for 223 car models and is focusing not only on parts development but also high-tech logistics systems and large-scale infrastructure. In line with IT convergence, the company is also committed to the development of technologies for the comfort and safety of customers.
- Future-oriented global technologies
- Hyundai MOBIS is now focusing on electronic technology for future vehicles, and acquiring proprietary technology to produce core parts for hybrid vehicles. Furthermore, with the outlook to further developing autonomous vehicle technology by 2020, the company was the first Korean auto parts maker to participate in CES in 2016, the world’s largest consumer electronics show. It was a unique occasion to show global auto makers at large its technological capability in the manufacture of auto parts and raise the profile of the Hyundai MOBIS brand name.