- Hope on Wheels
- HYUNDAI MOTOR COMPANY
- Hope on Wheels is Hyundai Motor Company’s most prominent and longestrunning
CSR program that fights against pediatric cancer in the United States.
Launched in 1998, Hope On Wheels is America’s most prominent childhood cancer support program. Apart from the donation by Hyundai Motors America(HMA), an additional $14 is donated each time a Hyundai Distributor sells a new car. HMA also introduced the 20th Annual Campaign together with the NY Auto Show on April 19, 2018. They also held a special September event to celebrate the month of awareness of pediatric cancer. From April to october 2019, more than $15 million in grants have been paid nationally. HHOW has donated $145 million for pediatric cancer studies between 1998 and 2018. A total of 163 hospitals and study institutes for childhood cancer got funding. Hyundai Motors operates numerous social media and web portals, encouraging donations to increase public awareness of childhood cancer studies, and has conducted donation and communication campaigns through numerous charity events, including charity marathons.
- A.W.I.M (A World In Motion)
- KIA MOTORS CORPORATION
- A.W.I.M is a teacher-administered, industry volunteer-assisted
program that brings science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) education to life in the classroom.
- CN Tower Climb for Charity & Big Bike Ride
- HYUNDAI CAPITAL
- Hyundai Capital Canada (HCCA)’s CN Tower Climb for Charity and Big Bike Ride have led to the social contribution participation of
employees and has had a positive impact on the community.
Sponsoring Employee-led Charitable Activities Hyundai Capital Canada (HCCA) is committed to providing employees a unique corporate culture and recognizes its corporate social responsibility to give back to the community. It fosters employees’ active involvement in sponsored charitable activities, while also encouraging development of a strong team-based employee community. HCCA seeks to sponsor and support charitable activities that:
• Are organized and led by employees
• Have personal meaning and significance to employees
• Make a positive impact on the local community
• Actively involve employees’ time, talent, and / or expertise, in addition to making a financial contribution