|Address||12, Heolleung-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul, Korea||Website||www.kia.com/worldwide|
|Manufacture and sales of automobiles|
- Combining love of life and passion for cars
- Kia Motors Corporation is getting closer to its global customers through dynamic
growth. With changes and innovation and creative thinking and actions,
We will lead an automobile culture that breathes a fun energy into your life.
- ‘A Different Beat’ in the
global automobile industry
- Established in 1944, Kia Motors is
securing its position as a global
automaker through continuous research, development and investment.
The company established its first
overseas offices in the U.S. and Japan in
the 1990s and has since subsequently evolved into a global company that sells over 3 million vehicles per year through
a network of 20 sales offices and over
4,800 dealers. In particular, following its production facilities in the U.S.,
China and Europe, Kia Motors opened a plant in Mexico in 2016 and began construction of a 300,000 units per year plant in India in 2017, laying a solid
ground for future growth.
- Leader in Innovative
- Since 2005, Kia Motors has been reinforcing its brand awareness and images with a new brand slogan of ‘The Power to Surprise,’ which became the backbone of our product R&D efforts, communication, sales, and services. According to the Initial Quality Study for 2020 by J.D. Power, an American market research firm, Kia obtained 1st place among all brands, a position which it held for three years, while the company kept its No. 1 place in the automobile industry for six years in a row. With the recognition achieved for excellent quality, the key products of the company, starting from the Soul in 2009, won three major design awards, as the unique styles of Kia’s automobiles are loved and admired by customers from all around the world.
- Ever growing potential
- Based on eco-friendly core technologies and continuous technological innovation to achieve low polluting and highly fuel efficient technology, Kia Motors will aim at realizing its core values of ‘Zero Emission, Distinctive, and Dynamic.’ Through this, Kia Motors will launch high quality cars with innovative designs that fully embrace the concept of the company’s environmental sub brand ‘Eco Dynamics,’ which is to provide customers with values that exceed just mobility. Also, in order to offer innovative mobility solutions to achieve its future mobility vision ‘Boundless for all,’ Kia Motors will carry out large scale investments in its R&D efforts and actively prepare for the upcoming paradigm shift in the automotive industry that will mainly consist of autonomous driving and connectivity, as well as electrification and mobility.