|Address||12, Heolleung-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul, Korea||Website||www.kia.com/worldwide|
|Manufacture and sales of automobiles|
- Combining love of life and passion for cars
- Kia Motors Corporation is getting closer to its global customers through dynamic
growth. With changes and innovation and creative thinking and actions,
We will lead an automobile culture that breathes a fun energy into your life.
- ‘A Different Beat’ in the
global automobile industry
- Established in 1944, Kia Motors is
securing its position as a global
automaker through continuous research, development and investment.
The company established its first
overseas offices in the U.S. and Japan in
the 1990s and has since subsequently evolved into a global company that sells over 3 million vehicles per year through
a network of 20 sales offices and over
4,800 dealers. In particular, following its production facilities in the U.S.,
China and Europe, Kia Motors opened a plant in Mexico in 2016 and began construction of a 300,000 units per year plant in India in 2017, laying a solid
ground for future growth.
- Leader in Innovative
- To strengthen its brand recognition and improve its image, Kia Motors announced its brand slogan ‘The Power to Surprise’ in 2005. Based on this, the company has been innovating itself in all areas, including product development, communication, sales and service. As a result, Kia Motors’ brand value has been rising steadily and in 2019, it was selected by Interbrand as one of the Top 100 Brands in the world for the eighth straight year with brand value estimated at US $ 6.7 billion, securing its position as a reliable brand chosen by customers worldwide. Furthermore, starting with the award-winning Soul model in 2009,
Kia Motors’ unique style has been winning the hearts of customers globally, helping it gain accolades from the world’s three most prominent design awards. Moreover, since being listed as the no. 1 brand in the Initial Quality Study published by US market research institution J.D. POWER in 2015, Hyundai has retained its top spot in the market for five consecutive years up until 2019, a strong indicator of the fact that consumers recognize Hyundai as a top-quality brand.
- Ever growing potential
- Based on eco-friendly core technologies and continuous technological innovation to achieve low polluting and highly fuel efficient technology, Kia Motors will aim at realizing its core values of ‘Zero Emission, Distinctive, and Dynamic.’ Through this, Kia Motors will launch high quality cars with innovative designs that fully embrace the concept of the company’s environmental sub brand ‘Eco Dynamics,’ which is to provide customers with values that exceed just mobility. Also, in order to offer innovative mobility solutions to achieve its future mobility vision ‘Boundless for all,’ Kia Motors will carry out large scale investments in its R&D efforts and actively prepare for the upcoming paradigm shift in the automotive industry that will mainly consist of autonomous driving and connectivity, as well as electrification and mobility.