|Address||301, Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea||Website||www.glovis.net/Eng|
|Integrated logistics, distribution services|
- We support the globalization of our clients’
businesses through a distribution service that
connects the world
- Hyundai GLOVIS provides comprehensive logistics services based on an integrated
logistics system: it designs strategies and processes tailored to the logistical
environments of its clients - from suppliers to consumers - and utilizes advanced
information systems and logistical technologies to operate domestic and international logistics,
ocean shipping and logistics consulting.
- Global total logistics
service provider to lead
the 21st century
- Hyundai GLOVIS America was founded in November 2002, followed by other overseas offices in more than 55 countries, including Europe, China, India, Australia, and Brazil. In particular, ever since the company entered into the maritime shipping business, it has quickly built relevant capacity to secure its position as a shipper. Currently, Hyundai GLOVIS is also working on expanding its third-party logistics business in both domestic and global markets.
- From vehicle logistics provider
to integrated logistics company
- Based on its world-class expertise as a global provider of vehicle logistics, Hyundai GLOVIS has reached out to various industries, such as steel, machinery, heavy chemicals, energy, construction, and consumer goods. In addition, the company is playing a pivotal role in the global production of automobiles by providing KD (knock-down products) services, and transporting unassembled auto parts to overseas plants to be assembled into finished vehicles.
- Outstanding achievements and ceaseless endeavors of
a global leader
- For five consecutive years from 2010 to 2014, the company has been included on the Forbes list of ‘50 Most Promising Companies’ and just two years after being awarded the 4 Billion Dollar Export Recognition, it was awarded the 5 Billion Dollar Export Recognition in 2015. Hyundai GLOVIS is also committed to corporate social responsibility. In 2013 it established the Korea Logistics Industry Promotion Foundation and is carrying out diverse activities for the benefit of small and mid-sized logistics companies and their employees, and 2015 it launched a safety campaign to promote safe driving practices. Moreover, as part of its environmental management practices, Hyundai GLOVIS has implemented a greenhouse gas inventory system to reduce carbon emissions and continues to make such efforts to protect the environment.