|Address||10F, 308 Gangnam-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea||Website||en.hyundai-specialsteel.com|
|Business Area||Manufacture and sale of wire rods, steel bars,
automotive parts and materials
- Hyundai Special Steel will continue to create value
for customers by innovation.
- First-class specialty steel products made with our pride in quality
We seek to impress customers rather than simply satisfy their needs by strictly managing quality
and meeting delivery times, as well as by maintaining excellent quality.
- Leader in specialty steel
and evolving from
Korea’s first to its best
- Hyundai Special Steel, started out as a wire rod processing company in 1979 and has since then contributed to the development of Korea’s key industries including automobile, construction and consumer electronics.
In 1984, the company became the first in Korea to produce cold heading quality wire (CHQ wire) and has now evolved into a manufacturer of special steel products, including CHQ wire and CD bars, with an annual production capacity of 400,000 tons
- Commitment to
superior quality and innovation
- Hyundai Special Steel’s commitment to providing the best products possible has led to the development of customer-tailored products that increase productivity and reduce costs. In addition, the company is responding actively to customer demands, being equipped with large-scale wire drawing machines and 4B cold drawing machines for production of steel wire and rods made to the largest specifications in Korea.
- Global manufacturer
of specialty steel products
- Hyundai Special Steel strives to satisfy its customers by practicing stringent quality control standards in order to produce premium specialty steel products and by honoring delivery schedules. With ceaseless effort and innovation, Hyundai Special Steel will maintain its competitiveness in the steel wire and steel bar manufacturing industry and continue to place top priority on providing greater value for customers.