|Address||75, Yulgok-ro, Jongno, Seoul, Korea||Website||www.hec.co.kr/en|
|Chemical processing plants, power & energy plants,
infrastructure, environmental plants, industrial plants,
construction, housing, asset management
- We will be an engineering partner that creates
affluence and happiness
- Hyundai Engineering has added renewable energy to its existing
businesses including processing plants, power & energy plants,
infrastructure, construction and housing.
- Provider of
total engineering solutions conducive to global growth
- Founded in 1974, Hyundai Engineering is
a comprehensive construction company that provides a wide range of total engineering solutions worldwide.
Over the last 44 years, Hyundai
Engineering has evolved into a global company that provides a wide range of
EPC (Engineering, Procurement & Construction) services from consulting, feasibility studies and basic as well as detailed design, to procurement, construction, inspection and
test operations. In addition, the company has made continued efforts to diversify
its business areas to secure future growth engines. As part of such endeavors, the company has added renewable energy
and investment development to its
existing businesses, as well as
construction, housing and infrastructure.
- World class engineering
service provider in over
- Based on Hyundai Engineering’s diverse project experience and world class technological know how, the company
has provided top grade engineering technology and services in more than 50 countries, including new and emerging markets such as the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), Africa, Central
and South America. In particular, Hyundai Engineering is active in Central Asia,
leading plant development in the region.
In 2009, it successfully completed a gas desulfurization plant in Turkmenistan -
the first for a Korean construction
company - and more recently completed
an ethane cracker and PE/PP plant in Turkmenistan. In Uzbekistan the company built the country’s largest gas processing plant in the Kandym Fields and is
currently building the world’s sixth GTL plant in Uzbekistan, as well.
- Sustainable value creation
through change and
- Hyundai Engineering has evolved into a globally renowned engineering company by offering optimal engineering solutions to customers around the world. On the international front, it recorded USD 50 billion in overseas project commissions as of the end of 2019, including Turkmenistan’s first petrochemical complex and Uzbekistan’s first gas-to-liquids plant. On the domestic front, it ranked seventh in the construction capacity evaluation in 2020 and recorded KRW 1 trillion in urban maintenance project commissions the same year, establishing itself as a leader in the construction and housing market. The company is aggressively employing state-of-the-art technologies, innovating the paradigm of winning contracts, and diversifying its projects in the construction infrastructure sector with the aim of emerging as a top-tier engineering company that shapes a better future.