|Address||75, Yulgok-ro, Jongno, Seoul, Korea||Website||eng.hec.co.kr|
|Chemical processing plants, power & energy plants,
infrastructure, environmental plants, industrial plants,
construction, housing, asset management
- We will be an engineering partner that creates
affluence and happiness
- Hyundai Engineering has added renewable energy to its existing
businesses including processing plants, power & energy plants,
infrastructure, construction and housing.
- World-class engineering
service provider in over 50
- Founded in 1974, Hyundai Engineering joined Hyundai Motor Group in 2011 and merged with Hyundai AMCO in 2014. Over the past 41 years, Hyundai Engineering has provided customers with premium services and accumulated the highest technological knowhow by carrying out diverse projects in the fields of processing plants, power & energy plants, and industrial plants in more than 50 countries around the world.
- Provider of total engineering
solutions conducive to
- Hyundai Engineering has evolved into a global company with total engineering solutions, providing a wide range of EPC (Engineering, Procurement & Construction) services from consulting, feasibility studies and basic as well as detailed design, to procurement, construction, inspection and test-operation. In addition, the company has made continued efforts to diversify its business areas and develop future growth engines.
- Sustainable value creation
through change and innovation
- In 2016, Hyundai Engineering, leader of Korea’ s engineering industry, ranked 21st globally and 1st among Asian countries in the Top 225 Engineering Firms, a list published annually by the prestigious construction magazine ENR (Engineering News Record). In addition, the company ranked 7th in the 2016 domestic Construction Capability Evaluation released by the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, and Transport. The company will continue to ensure the highest value for customers and environment, and become a world-leading engineering firm known for its forward thinking and readiness to take on challenges.